Singapore Taxi Drivers Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Singapore Taxi Drivers Forum

www.eCabbies.com

2 posters

Near collision with Transcab Taxi SHD9392T

mvp30sg
    mvp30sg

Near collision with Transcab Taxi SHD9392T Empty Near collision with Transcab Taxi SHD9392T

Post by mvp30sg Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:31 pm

The asshole was rushing me to make the right turn at the Havelock/ Kim Seng rd traffic junction despite oncoming traffic, then he overtake me from my right and cut in abruptly almostly causing a collision...

Pls take note at 1:33, dunno for what reason he started horning at me, I thought I got a flat tire or something like that,so was looking on my rear and side mirror, the traffic light was red then...

Then at 2:24, when traffic light turned green, he horned again, there was oncoming traffic then...

At 2:30, he overtook me and cut in abruptly almost causing a collision if I didn't sway to the filtering left lane.

Any advice what can be done to that asshole?

angwk7118

Near collision with Transcab Taxi SHD9392T Empty Re: Near collision with Transcab Taxi SHD9392T

Post by angwk7118 Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:05 am

write in to traffic police with the video clip, also cc LTA if you want

letter you may state such a driver is driving dangerously and is a hazard to other road user

you may ask cyben for a template since he got

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:31 am